These are the finest quality doors that you could choose for your home. They all are constructed with a solid interior and imported oak exterior panels (see illustration). This assembly method assures no shrinking or warping. Each door is carved in the same manner as in centuries past. Our doors will please the most discriminating architects, builders and end-users who expect the best. We have no minimum order. Currently our production lead time is approximately eight weeks, but longer for custom features not priced below.
We are custom manufacturers. We can modify any design to your liking. Please email us (see the Contact heading) and we will respond quickly to your request.
Door Parts Explained
Our Production Facility
- Door Style: We offer almost 100 different styles. All doors are mortise and tenon assembly. Doors are carved on two sides. All doors are composite construction (see illustration). If the finish you choose does not require wood grain to show, we use Eucalyptus veneer, or outer layer. If wood grain is desired, we use imported American oak veneer. We do not recommend solid wood construction because of a possibility of warping.
- Door Size: Standard sizes are 30” x 80”, and 36” x 96”-both same price. Standard door thickness is 2”. All doors come pre-hung. We do not drill holes for door handles-this is normally done by the installer.
- Jamb Size: Minimum 4”. Your architect or builder should furnish this measurement. You must be very sure it is accurate. The exterior trim butts up against the jamb. We will add to the size your furnish to accommodate the trim on both sides.
- Exterior Trim: Inside and outside trim is provided for all doors, that butt up against the jamb.. The style of trim matches the door design itself.. Standard width is 3”.
- Hinges: There are 3 finishes of hinges to choose from; chrome, black and brass. Doors are hinged at the rearmost section of the jamb. There are 4 hinges per door.
- Colors: Many color choices are provided.
- Double Doors: You can specify double doors that close into each other, and when doing so should order quantity of two. These doors will be mirror image matched.
- Custom Modifications. Some doors are shown in a 2-tone finish. This option, plus many others, are available since these doors are custom made to your order. Please select the item you are inquiring about, and save to your profile. Then email us with your request. We will, quickly respond to your inquiry.
Composite construction consists of a thin layer of hardwood with an interior of lighter filler wood to save weight and prevent warping over time. This is a standard manufacturing technique worldwide. See illustrations below.
Door (MM097) Composite ConstructionVendor:Regular price $1,590.00Regular priceUnit price per
Door (MM098) Composite ConstructionVendor:Regular price $3,490.00Regular priceUnit price per
Door (MM099) Double Doors Composite ConstructionVendor:Regular price $3,490.00Regular priceUnit price per